Adidas ULTRABOOST 20 SHOES
ULTRABOOST 20 SHOES
RESPONSIVE RUNNING SHOES MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Already a legend five years in, the adidas Ultraboost is a prodigy in the world of running shoes. These adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes come equipped with the famously responsive cushioning they’re known for. The stretchy knit upper is made with Parley Ocean Plastic and has stitched-in reinforcement right where you need it.
FROM PROBLEM TO PERFORMANCE
These shoes are made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing Parley Ocean Plastic and a minimum of 78% recycled material in total.
Brooks Women’s Ghost 12 Running Shoes
Ready to help you take on mile after mile, the Brooks® Women’s Ghost 12 running shoes are new and improved. With BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft cushioning, you can be sure comfort and durability won’t be an issue with these running shoes.
Women’s Under Armour HOVR™ Phantom 2 RUNANYWR Running Shoes
What’s it do?
We took our most comfortable shoes, gave them a sock-like fit, and made it so you can connect them to UA MapMyRun™ for coaching and Training Plans to help hit your goals. Get the same energy return in a newer, faster package.
– CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
– UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
– Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
– Engineered flat knit upper for zonal stretch & support where you need it with a sock-like fit & feel
– Molded midfoot panel for added structure & plush interior cushioning
– Ultra-breathable, SpeedForm® 2.0 sockliner provides softer underfoot support
– Full rubber outsole features unique knobbed texture for elevated traction & durability
– External heel counter creates the ultimate in stable support